We hope to see some relief this week, we had one of her "I" teeth come through yesterday.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Popsicle
Reagan has been getting some new teeth for what seems like forever now. She has been a pretty good trooper during the day but night time has been a different story. She went about two weeks waking up every two to three hours screaming. More than anything she just wanted to be held. I relived some memories of sleeping in the recliner with her a couple of nights. A parent of mine at school suggested I use these freezer pops that are 99% fruit juice and brought some in for me to try. We gave her on on Saturday when she was a little uncomfortable. She didn't know what to think at first but then couldn't get enough!
We hope to see some relief this week, we had one of her "I" teeth come through yesterday.


We hope to see some relief this week, we had one of her "I" teeth come through yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment