Adam had a business conference to go to in Austin Texas in the middle of March. He was gone for about a week. I was a little nervous about being home alone the entire time but am happy to say that I made it!! I only had one night that I was either going to call the cops or a neighbor. It was sometime after midnight and I woke up to one of Reagan's toys going off. I laid in bed trying to get up the courage to go out into the living room and investigate. I grabbed the Mag lite and slowly walked out. Sure enough Ellie was sound asleep on the couch and all was quiet. I knew what toy it was so I made sure it was turned off and went back to bed. About 30 minutes later I heard it again. I knew that it was turned off!! So I get the courage up to go out into the living room again and nothings changed. Ellie is still sound asleep, the toy is still turned off but something was making that noise!! I decided to bring it back to the room with me so if it decided to speak again I knew I wasn't the one playing with it! Of course it didn't!
The rest of the week went fine. We were both very happy to have Adam home though! I truly don't know how single mother's do it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment