I have to admit that I have been a slacker at updating my blog once again!! Like the last time, it isn't that we haven't had events going on in our lives that aren't blog worthy! I will blame part of it on this pregnancy. I have just been so gosh darn tired that I usually go to bed about an hour or two after Reagan does...which doesn't leave me much time to do anything other than eat and do a little relaxing! Speaking of eating, I have finally regained an appetite! It has only taken 19 weeks! I am also starting to regain some energy so hopefully we are on the uphill slope for a little while. I am 20 weeks this week so we have made it half way through the pregnancy! I have my big appointment next week. We will have an ultra sound again. I will be sure to post some pictures!
Have a great weekend everyone and cheer loud for those PANTHERS!!! We were hoping to go to the game but UNI only got 1,600 tickets. We did a little research but just couldn't justify spending $700 on two tickets for decent seats. I guess we will have to cheer extra loud so they can hear us from home!
Be sure to check out the posts below!!
No comments:
Post a Comment