A couple of pictures at the course.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Our first trip to the golf course!
The weather was pretty decent here this past weekend so we thought we would enjoy some time outside as a family. As many of you know, Adam has a love for golf...I on the other hand don't have the patience for it-- aka I am not any good and I am done trying! I do however like being outside. Before Reagan was born I often times just rode in the cart with Adam and read while he played 9 or 18 holes. This didn't happen at all last summer but we both were excited to get her out this year. So Sunday we set off with a diaper bag full of toys, books and treats just in case she needed something to do while Adam played 9 holes. I don't really even think she realised that the cart was moving. She loved getting off the cart and walking on the greens with daddy. She got a little frustrated when he hit the golf ball while she was walking up to go get it but was easily distracted. We didn't even have to pull out books or toys but she ate her fair share of treats on the last three holes! I would say it was a success and look forward to the next time we can get out! She did great!!
A couple of pictures at the course.


A couple of pictures at the course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment