Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another visit to the park

Sunday was another beautiful day and it wasn't all that windy (believe it or not) so after Reagan's nap we loaded her wagon up and took off for the park. We thought we would try something different so we could jump on one of the bike trails in town and get a walk in at the same time. Reagan is no stranger to the outdoors and loved every minute of it!



Loving the swings.

Testing out the Merry-Go-Round for the first time. She wasn't sure about this and didn't really like that we had to be with her so she was quick to move on. I don't blame her...I don't like going around in circles either!





She loves going up and down the stairs at our house so it wasn't a big secret that she would love these steps to the slide. She never even went down the slide but I think we went up and down the steps for a half hour! Luckily this wasn't something all the other kids were wanting to do at the park!







I can't get over how big she looks in this picture! My little girl is growing up too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment