Many years ago I remember dropping out of swimming lessons because Dustin passed a level and I didn't. My parents took me to Westdale Mall and bought me one of those big pickles from AJ's Deli to help me feel better.
Well, as of this week Reagan is a swimming lessons drop out as well. We had a really good first lesson, she even went under water three times! I was super excited and thought this will be a good thing. No such luck. The second lesson was spent screaming her head off and us leaving after 20 minutes. The rest of the lessons were about the same. We finally decided to stop going this week when she started to scream, cry and cling to me when we tried to put her in the bathtub. So we have been doing sponge baths with her since last Tuesday. I talked to the doctor and he just said not to push it and she would come around again.
I guess it was a good idea that turned sour!
No comments:
Post a Comment