Reagan had her 16 month check up yesterday. Of course this included the fun shots, she is lucky because I opted to hold off on the Chicken Pox vacine for the time being. I figured we've all had them and they didn't hurt us!
Here are her stats:
Weight 21.7 lbs (25%) Looking back, she has only gained 1 pound since February!
Height 31 1/4 inches (50%)
Head 17 3/4 inches (10-25%)
They said she was a petite little lady!
She continues to learn new things everyday. She is saying more words but more than anything we are amazed by what she understands. Her new thing is rubbing her hands together to wash her hands before and after eating after which she will go dry her hands on the towel. She loves to carry things around the house and then we find them in the most random places. The other day I found a cup under the sink, a book in the tupperware drawer and a ball in with the pots and pans. She loves being outside and it is often a fight to bring her in. If we don't plan on playing outside when we get home from someplace we have to close the garage door and carry her into the house so she doesn't see her toys! The other night I took her for a wagon ride and the entire way she pointed out all the playsets around the neigborhood. She finally reached her limit and started throwing a tantrum when I wouldn't let her go on someone's. I carried her kicking and screaming the rest of the way home. It might be time to start looking for one on an end of the season sale for next summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment