About a month ago Reagan started to really favor one blankie over all her others. Now we can't leave the house without it. She sleeps with it, she carries it around the house with her and it is always one thing that will comfort her if she is upset. It has gotten to the the point that I have even checked Kohl's to see if they still sell it just in case we lose it someplace (and they don't)! I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing...I guess we will just see how bad this attachment gets!
In the meantime, enjoy a few pictures of Reagan and her blankie.

Check ebay, they have stuff like that. I can't tell for sure, but this one looks like it:
ReplyDeletehttp://cgi.ebay.com/Koala-Baby-Pink-Brown-Dot-Blanket-2-ply-30x40-NEW_W0QQitemZ200450667546QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2eabca741a
Thanks Jaci! I checked it out and that isn't the exact one but I did find ours! I got it ordered!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you found one! I heard that you should rotate them periodically so they both look and feel "loved". So don't wait for one to go missing and then try giving her a brand new one, she will notice the difference! :)
ReplyDelete