On Christmas Eve Dustin, Beth, Josh, Lauren and Ella all come over to open gifts before the church services.
Here are a few pictures of the cousins playing before the madness begins of opening the presents.
A quick picture with Grandma and Grandpa before opening the gifts. You can tell that everyone is less than thrilled for the photo shoot!
Reagan really wasn't into opening gifts this year. She just liked eating the paper. She did like getting the gifts though! If she saw something under all that pretty paper that she really liked she would scream until we were able to free it from it's million twisty ties and plastic. Beth had a great idea and if I remember it for next year I think I might do it. Untie all the twisty ties and plastic before wrapping the gift making it much easier after they open the gifts!
After church we stopped by Dustin and Beth's to get a few picture's of the cousins in their Christmas outfits. As you can see great minds think a like because Beth and I bought the girls the same dresses!
Our annual family picture in front of the Christmas Tree. We are so blessed to be able to add Reagan to our picture this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment