Saturday, August 15, 2009

Going back to work

Well the day has finally come. My six month maternity leave has finally ended. I will be going back to work tomorrow. I obviously have known that the day was coming so I have tried to prep myself but I have to admit that I am a wreck tonight. I was very selfish and took all the Reagan time today that I could get and when I rocked her to sleep tonight the tears started to flow. As some of you know, I had to go back to work at the end of the school year for two weeks to finish things up but my mom watched Reagan for a week and Adam took the other week off. So tomorrow will be her first day at daycare. We really like our daycare provider but obviously I hate the feeling that someone else will be with her all day and not me!

On a different note, Adam took Friday off so we could spend my last day of summer off as a family. We got up early and went out for breakfast before Reagan took her morning nap. We really didn't do much other than run some errands and got Reagan's six month pictures taken. We are very excited to get the proofs back this week! She smiled like a champ and did a great job!

On Saturday we went to Marion to celebrate Josh's sixth birthday. It is so hard to believe that he will be turning six on Wednesday. He had a Pokemon birthday at the campground.

Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Reagan was trying out the camp chairs.



Sitting on the blanket playing while cousin Josh was opening presents.



Hanging out was daddy.



All tuckered out from a full day of partying!



Cousin Josh and his Pinata.



Cousin Lauren and Reagan checking each other out while Lauren holds her.



Saying goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa before we take off always includes a picture!



Have a great Monday everyone! I will be sure to post tomorrow night and let you know how the first day back goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment