Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UNI Homecoming 2010

It was UNIs Homecoming this past weekend. We aren't big football fans but still like to support our Panther teams! Friday the girls and I went to a Homecoming party that one of the moms of the MOMS group that I am in hosted. The kids got tattoos, necklaces and got to meet TC the panther mascot! Reagan loved him! I figured she would be scared of him but she couldn't get enough, she even played ball with him for a little bit!







On Saturday we went with some friends to the Panther Family Festival on the UNI campus. The marching band played, the cheerleaders did some cheers, the basketball team was there and TC! When Reagan saw him she just giggled and couldn't take her eyes off of him. I can only imagine what was going through her head!

We were able to get a family picture taken with TC!



Adam and Reagan getting the basketball players autographs.



They also had a couple bouncy houses for the kids. Reagan had a blast going down the big slide, we had to distract her with treats to be done! Funny story about the big slide. Adam took her the first time and she had a blast so I thought I would take her the second time...I didn't want to miss out on the fun! Adam warned me that it was hard to get up to the top, but I said to myself if a five year old can do it I should be able to. I didn't take into consideration that the five year old isn't carrying a 20 month old up the slide. I was almost to the top when I lost my gripping and we started to slide down to the bottom, taking out a couple of kids on our way! Reagan thought it was fun and said wee!! The gal at the top came down to get Reagan and I pulled my embarrassed self up to the top. When we got to the bottom, our friend Jason said "no fair, she got to go down twice!" I about died! I guess Adam can say I told you so...





No comments:

Post a Comment