I would say that Reagan has adjusted to having Avery in the house, not to say that there aren't moments of jealousy but we are very pleased with how far she has come in the last couple of weeks! She has even suprised us twice in the last week. When we were getting their pictures taken we left Avery inside because it was so hot and she was sleeping (don't worry there was someone to watch her!) and when we went outside Reagan started to whine and cry reaching back for the door. I am certain that she was doing it because of Avery...she loves being outside so it wasn't that she didn't want to be outside! One other moment that had us looking at each other smiling was on Sunday. She came inside and saw that I was in the kitchen working on dinner. She looked in the livingroom and then ran to Avery's bedroom crying, she was looking for her. When she came back I picked her up and showed her that she was on the counter in her bouncy seat. Once she saw Avery she smiled and started talking.
We finally got a picture of Reagan "holding" Avery.

Whenever Avery is on the floor doing tummy time, Reagan is right there with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment