Monday, June 14, 2010

Rainy Day

It was another rainy day here today so we had to spend the morning inside. While I did a little picking up in the kitchen Reagan discovered a new toy...a cardboard box! She had so much fun climbing in and out of it. It will definitely be something that we remember on future rainy days!





1 comment:

  1. Isn't this the truth that kids just need boxes and bowls to play with!! Why do we spend so much money on singing toys?? One of Brecken's current favorites is a beer box that was too big to fit in the recycle bin so we had it sitting on the floor next to the bin.... Next thing we knew, the beer box was out with his basket of toys and he keeps putting things into it and carrying it around. I tried to take it away from him the other day and you'd think I just told him Santa Clause was a fake!!!! My goodness, the tantrum that ensued was almost comical. Since it IS summer vacation and summer vacation IS all about fun, I gave him back his precious box. We might have to hide it before visitors come over so they don't think we're white trash!!

    I hope you guys are having a great summer! Oh, and my favorite picture out of all of your blog posts this week is the one where PREGO Gretchen is in the background! You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete