Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kindermusik

I took Reagan to her first Kindermusik class tonight!! I wasn't sure what to expect but have heard nothing but good about the program and since Reagan loves music so much I figured we couldn't go wrong! She was pretty shy and reserved, she just sat back and took everything in. We sang a lot of songs and played with many different objects. It seemed that every time she would get comfortable with a new object it was time to pick it up and go to a new activity. She of course didn't like this, in fact she was the one that screamed each time I took something away!! When she started to cry there was another little guy that would start to cry. Next week I think I will take her blankie in or something to help distract her from the transition times! The class meets once a week through the middle of May. There is a lot of up and down so it should be interesting when I am six and seven months pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment