Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Date

Well we finally did it! Adam and I had our first date on Friday night since Reagan was born! I don't want you to think we went all out and got crazy though. I had arranged for my parents to come up and watch Reagan so we could go out for dinner. Adam has been asking for awhile but I just haven't been ready. So we started with baby steps. Originally we said that we would leave and let them do the bedtime routine but I was dragging my heels a little so we let Grandma put her to bed while we hung out with my dad just in case Grandma needed anything. I am sure we will look back this in a couple of months or even years and laugh! Anyway, we went to The Texas Roadhouse and actually ended up running into some friends unexpectedly. We were able to share some laughs and have some adult conversations before checking in for the night. Thanks mom and dad for letting us be "adults" again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment